The verified badge appears next to an account name on the search results, listing details, and directory. It means that Aviators Market has confirmed that the seller is an authentic individual or organization.
What are the requirements to apply for a verified badge?
We look at a number of factors when evaluating accounts to determine if they meet our verification criteria.
In addition to following Aviators’ Market terms of service, your account also needs to be:
- Authentic: Your account must represent a real person, registered business or entity.
- Unique: Your account must be the unique presence of the person or business it represents. Only one account per person or business may be verified.
- Complete: Your account must be active and have a completed seller profile and at least one listing.
Keep in mind that if you provide false or misleading information during the verification process, we will remove your verified badge and may take additional action to delete your account.
We also reserve the right to remove the verified badge from accounts at our discretion.
How do I verify my seller account?
Submit your request to email@example.com and include the following:
- Full Name
- Phone Number
- Aviators Market Account Email Address
and the additional documents based on your account type below:
If your account represents a person, you’ll need to also provide a copy of one of the following:
- Official government-issued photo identification (example: passport, driver's license, national identification card)
If your account represents an organization, you’ll need to also provide a copy of one of the following:
- Phone or utility bill
- Certificate of formation
- Articles of incorporation
- Tax exemption documents
You'll receive a notification once we review your request. Please don't submit more than one request for your account. For denied requests, you can submit a new request after 30 days.
What does Aviators Market do with the documents that are submitted?
All documents are kept secure and are only used for the purpose of account verification or in the event of account fraud, documents will be provided to government agencies to pursue legal action. We never sell or publicly post any verification documents that are provided.